Parenting is an ominous responsibility.
You have the fate of another human being in your hands.
You may find yourself wondering, How can I…
- Parent with kindness, but also instill discipline?
- Develop a close relationship with my kids that’ll last through the teen years?
- Avoid handing down my emotional “baggage” to my children?
Everything you do and say can either build your children up or to tear them down
But where do you learn how to be a good parent? What if you didn’t have the greatest role models?
At the Family Healing Institute, we help parents develop a violence-free, empathic approach to parenting…that WORKS.
Our “HEART-Based Parenting” Coaching Programs help you raise happy, confident, self-disciplined kids who do what’s right – even when no authority is around.
The HEART-Based Approach is an model that teaches the principles of Honesty, Empathy, Appreciation, Respect, and Time.
It gives parents to the tools to:
- Instill self-discipline – Raise extraordinary kids who do what’s right out of their own personal desire, not out of fear of punishment.
- Parent with the end in mind – Choose parenting strategies TODAY that promote the qualities you want your kids to have in the future.
- Help kids to know, love, and express themselves – So kids feel seen, heard, respected, and understood.
Whether you’re an expecting or experienced parent, you’ll find our upcoming books and telephone retreats a useful resource for becoming the best parent you can be.
Sign up below for announcements of our upcoming HEART-Based Parenting Telephone Reteats.
Also, please share THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE YOU FACE as a parent.